The Sterling Community Center is a non-profit organization established in 1953 as the Sterling Community Club, to provide a local school house for the Sterling area children. The current facility was built in 2013 to bring Sterling residents together and to invest in our children, our families, and our future. The facility is open for public use and also available to rent for private or public events.
The Sterling Community Center features a full-court gym, a multi-purpose room/library, exercise equipment, and a commercially-equipped kitchen.
TO DO LIST
- New push button facility access door knobs need programmed and installed
- Locker room counter tops need front solid surface trim installed
- Locker room base molding needs completed
- FRP needs installed around kitchen steam table and a quartz shelf installed
- Woman’s bathroom stall panel needs changed out
- Banners need put up and some need moved in gym
- Post office roof, windows, skirting and painting
- School house crawl space vents & foundation waterproof fabric and metal need work
- School house gas piping needs tied to the new piping
- Wire fencing and piping needs installed around baseball field
- Locker room thermostat needs moved
- Cracked windows need replaced
- Flashing on exterior doors readjusted & weather stripping adjusted