See You Soon!
the SCC is modifying it's
- We will continue to encourage safety among our patrons and ask that each person make their own choices about what makes them the most comfortable and safe.
- Mask are strongly advised, but no longer required.
- Social distancing during activities is still encouraged.
Individuals in the high-risk category are encouraged to continue to self-isolate.
- Please continue to practice regular hand washing and sanitizing while using our facility.
TO DO LIST
- New push button facility access door knobs need programmed and installed
- Locker room counter tops need front solid surface trim installed
- Locker room base molding needs completed
- FRP needs installed around kitchen steam table and a quartz shelf installed
- Woman’s bathroom stall panel needs changed out
- Banners need put up and some need moved in gym
- Post office roof, windows, skirting and painting
- School house crawl space vents & foundation waterproof fabric and metal need work
- School house gas piping needs tied to the new piping
- Wire fencing and piping needs installed around baseball field
- Locker room thermostat needs moved
- Cracked windows need replaced
- Flashing on exterior doors readjusted & weather stripping adjusted