Don't Miss This!
the SCC is modifying it's
- We will continue to encourage safety among our patrons and ask that each person make their own choices about what makes them the most comfortable and safe.
- Mask are strongly advised, but no longer required.
- Social distancing during activities is still encouraged.
Individuals in the high-risk category are encouraged to continue to self-isolate.
- Please continue to practice regular hand washing and sanitizing while using our facility.
Leora Pooler is in our Spotlight!
Leora is a longtime Sterling resident and a current SCC board member. She spends countless hours volunteering for the center and is our go-to person for almost everything. Cleaning, filling in for staff, helping plan and carry out events and programs, general maintenance... she does it all! Her giving and caring nature make her a genuine asset to the community of Sterling and our organization.
Thank you for all that you do for us Leora!
To find out how you can give back to the community by volunteering at the Sterling Community Center, call Michelle at 907-262-7224 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See You Soon!
TO DO LIST
- New push button facility access door knobs need programmed and installed
- Locker room counter tops need front solid surface trim installed
- Locker room base molding needs completed
- FRP needs installed around kitchen steam table and a quartz shelf installed
- Woman’s bathroom stall panel needs changed out
- Banners need put up and some need moved in gym
- Post office roof, windows, skirting and painting
- School house crawl space vents & foundation waterproof fabric and metal need work
- School house gas piping needs tied to the new piping
- Wire fencing and piping needs installed around baseball field
- Locker room thermostat needs moved
- Cracked windows need replaced
- Flashing on exterior doors readjusted & weather stripping adjusted